- There will be 4 programmatic assignments, to be submitted in pairs only; no singles allowed - the discussion is an integral part of the learning process.
- In the final homework assignment you will choose an API from another team's penultimate homework submission. A bonus will be given to the most popular APIs.
- The assignments require programmatic maturity. Not all the technical details will be given in class. At this stage of your studies you're expected to understand what is missing and where to find an answer (usually a simple web search will suffice).
- A passing grade in Object Oriented Programming (236703) is required for this course.
- If you somehow have a passing grade in 236321 but not 236703, please contact the course staff.
- In certain extra-ordinary circumstances, we will allow an excellent student to take 236703 concurrently with this course. Contact Gal for more information.
- EE's Object Oriented Programming and Design (046271) is not an equivalent course and will not be accepted as a substitute prerequisite.