- Introduction to Probability Theory
- Algorithms and Graph Theory
- Exam: 80%.
- Homeworks: 20% from which 2.4% are MAGEN.
- There will be 6 homework assignments, one of which will include a wet part.
- The wet part assignment weight will be 8%, while each dry assignment weight will be 2.4%.
- For getting a final grade, it is mandatory to get a grade of 55 at least at any 5 HWs.
- The 6th dry assignment is MAGEN.
- Total weight of the HW assignments would be 20% if the 6th assignment grade is greater then the exam grade and 17.6% otherwise.
- Submission in pairs only!
- No grade transfers from previous semesters
The policy for late assignment submissions is as follows:
Submission time Penalty 1 day after deadline 10 points 2 days after deadline 25 points 3 days after deadline 40 points
- Submitting 4 days or more after the deadline would result in a score of 0 for the assignment.