- Introduction to Probability Theory
- Data Structures
- Exam: 80%.
- Homeworks: 20% from which 2.4% are MAGEN.
- There will be 6 homework assignments, one of which will include a wet part.
- The wet part assignment weight will be 8%, while each dry assignment weight will be 2.4%.
- For getting a final grade, it is mandatory to get a grade of 55 at least at any 5 HWs.
- The 6th dry assignment is MAGEN.
- Total weight of the HW assignments would be 20% if the 6th assignment grade is greater then the exam grade and 17.6% otherwise.
- Submission in pairs only!
- If you wish to appeal on a HW assignment, please contact TA in charge of the assignment during the week after the grades are published. Later appeals will be ignored.
- Special bonus for participation: In order to encourage personal participation, a bonus of 0.5 points for the final grade will be given for active participation in each full lecture (physical participation), for a total of up to 5 points in the final grade.
- Students who took this course last semester may request homework exemption and their grade will be based solely on the exam grade. Otherwise, we do not allow grade transfers from previous semesters.
The policy for late assignment submissions is as follows:
Submission time Penalty 1 day after deadline 10 points 2 days after deadline 25 points 3 days after deadline 40 points
- Submitting 4 days or more after the deadline would result in a score of 0 for the assignment.