Project presentations start tomorrow, and not all have signed up.
Please sign up in the following Google Doc:
There are still available spots for tomorrow. Those who are ready, please fill free to sign up
|פורסם ב-20/3/2023, 09:45:26 Created on 20/3/2023, 09:45:26 Создано20/3/2023, 09:45:26 تم النشر ب-20/3/2023, 09:45:26|
VPN is up and running
The VPN service is available again (with limitations).
Those of you who are using the server for the project can now access it from home using the VPN
|פורסם ב-16/3/2023, 10:46:15 Created on 16/3/2023, 10:46:15 Создано16/3/2023, 10:46:15 تم النشر ب-16/3/2023, 10:46:15|
Moed B update
Due to recent events, you cannot see the time and classes in which the test will be held.
The test will be held at 17:00 Taub, rooms 7,9 and room 8 for those who have time extensions.
You will have to look up your names physically in the list that will be hung in class.
|פורסם ב-12/3/2023, 14:56:42 Created on 12/3/2023, 14:56:42 Создано12/3/2023, 14:56:42 تم النشر ب-12/3/2023, 14:56:42|
Moed B reminder
A reminder to those who plan to attend Moed B:
As published on the students site, Moed B will be held on 14/3:
1. The material for mid-term includes Hw 1-4 (including 4)
2. The exam is with open material.
3. The use of internet-connected devices, such as computers, smartphones, tablets, smartwatches, etc., is not allowed
|פורסם ב-7/3/2023, 16:17:55 Created on 7/3/2023, 16:17:55 Создано7/3/2023, 16:17:55 تم النشر ب-7/3/2023, 16:17:55|
Due to recent events and challenges, we are postponing and splitting the project presentation into 4 dates.
Students who feel ready have the option to present their projects at the earliest date available.
The project presentations will be held on 21/3, 28/3, 4/4, and 18/4 at the Intelligent Systems Lab (Taub, first floor, next to the elevators) between 14:00 to 16:00.
Each group will receive a start and endpoint for the drone to plan a path and fly while avoiding obstacles. You will explain your work and answer questions.
Please fill in your details and preferred time and date in the following google doc:
|פורסם ב-6/3/2023, 11:47:33 Created on 6/3/2023, 11:47:33 Создано6/3/2023, 11:47:33 تم النشر ب-6/3/2023, 11:47:33|
1. Today, 24/1/23, at 16:30, we will give a tutorial on "Project Course - code writing and good practices."|
2. Not all teams have filled in their details in the Google form. Please do so in the following google docs:
3. Please note that there are two students on each team
4. After filling in your details in google docs, I will grant you access to download the game and API from the SharePoint site and send you your user and password to access the course server.
|פורסם ב-24/1/2023, 09:45:43 Created on 24/1/2023, 09:45:43 Создано24/1/2023, 09:45:43 تم النشر ب-24/1/2023, 09:45:43|
Homework #6 is published
Homework #6 is published. Submission by Jan 25, 23:59
|פורסם ב-18/1/2023, 14:30:30 Created on 18/1/2023, 14:30:30 Создано18/1/2023, 14:30:30 تم النشر ب-18/1/2023, 14:30:30|
1. Midterm A grades are published.
2. Today's tutorial will not be held
3. Next week, 24/1/23, at 16:30, we will give a tutorial on "Project Course - code writing and good practices"
|פורסם ב-17/1/2023, 11:39:52 Created on 17/1/2023, 11:39:52 Создано17/1/2023, 11:39:52 تم النشر ب-17/1/2023, 11:39:52|
1. Project details and deadlines can be found on the course site in the homework section.
2. Please fill in your project group's details in the following google docs:
3. Please note that there are two students on each team
4. After filling in your details in the google docs, I will grant you access to download the game and API from the SharePoint site and send you your user and password to access the course server.
5. Please do not try to download all the Project Material folder. The Simulator folder holds three large zip files; download only the one that suits you.
|עדכון אחרון ב-16/1/2023, 10:21:05 Last updated on 16/1/2023, 10:21:05 Последняя модификация16/1/2023, 10:21:05 تمت الحتلنة الأخيرة ب-16/1/2023, 10:21:05|
Homework #5 is published
Homework #5 is published. Submission by Jan 11, 23:59
|פורסם ב-4/1/2023, 17:32:15 Created on 4/1/2023, 17:32:15 Создано4/1/2023, 17:32:15 تم النشر ب-4/1/2023, 17:32:15|
The faculty informed me there was a bug in the student's site, and you couldn't see your room assignment for the mid-term today.
The bug was fixed; you can now see your room assignment for today on the student's site.
Good luck today
|פורסם ב-27/12/2022, 11:28:33 Created on 27/12/2022, 11:28:33 Создано27/12/2022, 11:28:33 تم النشر ب-27/12/2022, 11:28:33|
Today's tutorial will not be held, a reception hour will be given instead in the ISL lab on the first floor, next to the elevators.
|פורסם ב-13/12/2022, 09:38:44 Created on 13/12/2022, 09:38:44 Создано13/12/2022, 09:38:44 تم النشر ب-13/12/2022, 09:38:44|
Hw #4 deadline is postponed
The submission deadline is postponed to Friday, 16.12.22, 23:59.
|עדכון אחרון ב-12/12/2022, 16:19:50 Last updated on 12/12/2022, 16:19:50 Последняя модификация12/12/2022, 16:19:50 تمت الحتلنة الأخيرة ب-12/12/2022, 16:19:50|
Homework #4 is published
Homework #4 is published. Submission by Dec 13, 23:59
|פורסם ב-6/12/2022, 17:16:46 Created on 6/12/2022, 17:16:46 Создано6/12/2022, 17:16:46 تم النشر ب-6/12/2022, 17:16:46|
Homework #3 is published
Homework #3 is published. Submission by Dec 06, 23:59
|פורסם ב-29/11/2022, 17:39:13 Created on 29/11/2022, 17:39:13 Создано29/11/2022, 17:39:13 تم النشر ب-29/11/2022, 17:39:13|
1. The exam will be held on 27/12/2022, at 17:30, in Taub 3 and 7. For those of you who have a time extension, the exam will be held in Taub 6.
2. The material for mid-term includes Hw 1-4 (including 4)
3. The exam is with open material.
4. The use of internet-connected devices, such as computers, smartphones, tablets, smartwatches, etc., is not allowed
Good luck to all,
|פורסם ב-22/11/2022, 17:36:00 Created on 22/11/2022, 17:36:00 Создано22/11/2022, 17:36:00 تم النشر ب-22/11/2022, 17:36:00|
Homework #2 is published
Homework #2 is published, submission by Nov 29, 23:59
|פורסם ב-22/11/2022, 17:29:21 Created on 22/11/2022, 17:29:21 Создано22/11/2022, 17:29:21 تم النشر ب-22/11/2022, 17:29:21|
Homework Submission Guidelines
Below are some basic guidelines for homework submission:
1. Please submit your work in pairs
2. The written\typed work will be submitted in one PDF/word file:
- Separated files for several questions will not be accepted
- Images (JPEG, PNG, TIFF, etc.) of your work will not be accepted
3. Please submit your python/Matlab code as .py/.m files
4. If you are scanning your work and submitting a PDF, please make sure your written answers are clear and read easily (do not submit scanned images with small handwrite or drawings).
Otherwise, type your answers and submit a word version.
5. Please write your ID numbers and names at the beginning of your work.
Please note that work that won't meet the above basic standard will not be checked.
|פורסם ב-8/11/2022, 10:43:47 Created on 8/11/2022, 10:43:47 Создано8/11/2022, 10:43:47 تم النشر ب-8/11/2022, 10:43:47|
1. A lot of students have been asking about lectures and tutorial recordings. This semester the lectures and tutorials are frontal only and there will be no recordings.
2. Homework #1 is published, submission by Nov 22, 23:59
|פורסם ב-8/11/2022, 10:42:21 Created on 8/11/2022, 10:42:21 Создано8/11/2022, 10:42:21 تم النشر ب-8/11/2022, 10:42:21|
Welcome to the course
Lectures and tutorials will be held in Taub 7 and will not be recorded.
The first tutorial, Tuesday, 25/10/22, will not be held.
Amazon's Robotic Empire:
The link below exhibits a lot of the challenges in robotics that we address in the course.
It is interesting to watch how many aspects are there in one application/goal.
|עדכון אחרון ב-6/11/2022, 11:56:36 Last updated on 6/11/2022, 11:56:36 Последняя модификация6/11/2022, 11:56:36 تمت الحتلنة الأخيرة ب-6/11/2022, 11:56:36|