Your grades for the seminar are now available in GR, and will be updated in your grade-sheet shortly. Please note that 5% of your grade reflects the questionnaires and your participation in class. This explains the few cases in which partners got slightly different grades.
Thank you all for your hard work throughout the semester and for thoughtful and clear presentations. Good luck with your remaining exams and have a cool summer!
|פורסם ב- 10/7/2017, 09:56:58 Created on 10/7/2017, 09:56:58 Создано 10/7/2017, 09:56:58 تم النشر ب- 10/7/2017, 09:56:58|
This week's lecture
|This is a reminder that this week’s lecture will be slightly adjusted:|
We will start exactly on time, assume everyone is familiar with the SSD background from last week, skip the break, and finish at 11:00.
You are encouraged to register and attend the TCE conference that will take place in Taub 1 on Wednesday and Thursday: http://tce.technion.ac.il/events/coding-for-storage-and-information-systems/
|עדכון אחרון ב- 19/6/2017, 11:47:55 Last updated on 19/6/2017, 11:47:55 Последняя модификация 19/6/2017, 11:47:55 تمت الحتلنة الأخيرة ب- 19/6/2017, 11:47:55|
|- On May 10 we will have two talks: one in the regular hour and place and another one at 12:30 in Taub 4. Don’t forget to fill the questionnaire for the two papers.|
- The lecture on May 17 is cancelled.
- Systor (Storage and Systems Conference) 2017 will be held in IBM Haifa on May 22-24: http://www.systor.org/2017/program.html
Many of the papers presented (and keynotes) are highly relevant to this seminar’s topics. Registration is free and recommended!
- Please don’t forget to send me your slides after the presentation. Useful guidelines for organizing your presentation can be found here: https://users.ece.cmu.edu/~pueschel/teaching/guides/guide-presentations.pdf
|עדכון אחרון ב- 3/5/2017, 13:37:37 Last updated on 3/5/2017, 13:37:37 Последняя модификация 3/5/2017, 13:37:37 تمت الحتلنة الأخيرة ب- 3/5/2017, 13:37:37|
Paper assignment and questionnaire
|The paper assignments are posted under the "events" section. Please check your assignment and let me know as soon as possible if there are any problems.|
The questionnaire is available here: https://goo.gl/forms/Qe0TsdrfQMKB3Lrz1
You should fill it out every week by Tuesday evening, starting next week, even if you miss the lecture.
|פורסם ב- 23/3/2017, 12:05:11 Created on 23/3/2017, 12:05:11 Создано 23/3/2017, 12:05:11 تم النشر ب- 23/3/2017, 12:05:11|
Welcome and paper selection
|Welcome again to the seminar!|
The list of papers has been posted in the "material" section, and you can start looking at them and selecting a paper you would like to present.
A few notes on paper selection:
- The order of the presentations will be similar to the order in the list (although minor changes are possible).
- Undergraduate students: you should find a partner and choose papers in pairs.
- Please send me (by email) a list of 2-3 papers you are interested in presenting, in order of priority, and any constraint you might have regarding the time of the presentation.
- Paper assignment will be made based on your requests, constraints, and background.
See you next week,
|פורסם ב- 14/3/2017, 10:41:59 Created on 14/3/2017, 10:41:59 Создано 14/3/2017, 10:41:59 تم النشر ب- 14/3/2017, 10:41:59|