Short assignment 1 - Preparing for the course
Short assignment 1 (out of 5) is now available.
It is due by Monday 08.11.2021 at 23:59.
The assignment will help you prepare for the course, both programmatically (in Python) and mathematically (probability and linear algebra). This preparation is very important for the rest of the course.
Note that the assignment seems longer than it actually is.
During the course we will use a Piazza forum for questions and discussions on the assignments, lectures, and tutorials.
Please register at: http://piazza.com/technion.ac.il/fall2021/236756
Wish you all a great semester!
|עדכון אחרון ב- 25/10/2021, 14:40:17 Last updated on 25/10/2021, 14:40:17 Последняя модификация 25/10/2021, 14:40:17 تمت الحتلنة الأخيرة ب- 25/10/2021, 14:40:17|
Links to online sessions and more
All links (Zoom/Panopto/Piazza) will be published in the "Course material" section.
|עדכון אחרון ב- 24/10/2021, 16:54:42 Last updated on 24/10/2021, 16:54:42 Последняя модификация 24/10/2021, 16:54:42 تمت الحتلنة الأخيرة ب- 24/10/2021, 16:54:42|
Welcome to Introduction to ML! (+ link to questionnaire)
We are excited to begin the course next week!
1. We would like to get to know you, your background and your preferences.
Please answer the questionnaire in: https://forms.gle/U8Ve67tLKjAV5ZP89
2. Planned course format:
- First lecture (Monday at 11:30) will be hybrid and recorded.
- Three frontal tutorials on Tuesday (09:30), Wednesday (14:30) and Thursday (14:30).
- One tutorial on Zoom on Tuesday at 16:30. Recordings will be available on Panopto.
- Students are strongly encouraged to attend in person for all classes.
- The format may change depending on logistics, participation and covid regulations.
3. Written correspondence will be made using the course email at:
4. Course materials are written in English. Classes will be held in Hebrew. Exams - in Hebrew. If you need an English exam, please contact the course email soon.
5. Prerequisites will be fully enforced at the beginning of the semester.
6. The course is not based on a single book. We do offer some references to prominent literature in the syllabus, and we may refer to relevant chapters as the course progresses.
7. Course grading and assignments:
- 65% exam (55+ to pass).
- 3 major programming assignments: 25% of final grade (mandatory, submitted in pairs only).
- 5 short assignments (mostly non-programming): 10% of final grade (mandatory, submitted individually).
- See the syllabus for full details.
Good luck and health,
Yonatan, Itay, Guy, Reda, and Noam.
|עדכון אחרון ב- 20/10/2021, 08:09:34 Last updated on 20/10/2021, 08:09:34 Последняя модификация 20/10/2021, 08:09:34 تمت الحتلنة الأخيرة ب- 20/10/2021, 08:09:34|