|מבחן מועד ג' בתכנות מונחה עצמים נקבע על ידי המזכירות ליום א' 19.11.06. המבחן יתקיים בע"פ, בחדרו של המרצה, טאוב 520. |
סטודנטים המבקשים להרשם למבחן ירשמו לאחד מבין המועדים הבאים:
יום א' – 19.11 בין 14:00 ל 15:00.
יום א' – 19.11 בין 15:00 ל- 16:00.
יום ג' – 21.11 בין 07:30 ל 08:30.
יום ד' – 22.11 בין 07:30 ל 08:30.
ההרשמה בדוא"ל ל
כל הקודם זוכה. במידת הצורך יקבעו מועדים נוספים.
סטודנט שנרשם ולא יופיע למבחן יקבע לו הציון 0.
Important: Moed B + Moed C
|Moed B and Moed C will not take place at the published date.|
Students who would like to take either of these exams should contact Mrs Hava Shamir (undergraduate administration) to register to an oral exam.
|Result for the appeals were e-mailed back to these students:|
034107581, 30436520, 307095653, 312102239, 322026469, 036423747.
If you submitted an appeal but your ID does not appear on this list, contact me via e-mail.
|Thursday, 26-Oct-2006, 13:00, Taub 5|
Appeals Moed A
|(1) Exams were passed to undergraduate administration. |
(2) Next week I (Itay) will leave for 2-1/2 months (internship). Thus, if you want to discuss your exam face-to-face you can only do so till Thursday. After that we will only be able to do it via e-mail/IM which is less convenient.
(3) If you want to appeal, submit a written appeal form to my mail-box or send me an e-mail containing all information found on the appeal form.
(4) Note that when an appeal is checked the entire exam is rechecked. Thus, your grade may decrease.
(5) Last date for appeals: 3-Oct-2006
Solution for Moed A published
|See Course Material -> Misc -> "Exam - Spring 2006 Moed A"|
The solution includes grading details
|Let me expicitly correct a typo in a previous announcement. The correct text about the published solution for assignment 5 should be: " this IS a very good work..."|
|- The exam has two parts, three questions in each part (total: 6 questions).|
- Time for each part: 65 minutes, no extensions.
- No multiple choice questions.
- You must answer all questions, with the following exception: If you served in Milooim during the last round of middle east violence, only the best 5 questions will be used when calculating your grade.
static_cast, hw 5, how does ....
|(1) See this discussion about static_cast|
(2) Some of you asked me to publish a solution for hw5. You can find it under Assignments -> Assignment 5. Note that this is a very good work, (although not perfect)
(3) I get quite a lot of questions that sound like: "How does <some-C++-feature> behave?". The best way to answer these type of questions is to log-on to your t2 account, write a small program, compile it (with g++) and run it (if it compiles). The same is true for LST.
Combined homeworks grades published
|Formula: Homeworks = max(0.02*hw1+0.33*hw2+0.32*hw3+0.33*hw4,0.02*hw1+0.25*hw2+0.24*hw3+0.25*hw4+0.24*hw5)|
Special Tirgul - Change of time
|The second special tirgul will take place at Wednesday, 13-Sep-2006, 17:30, Taub 9.|
New stuff under Course Material -> Misc
|(1) Spring 2006, Moed-A|
(2) Final grade formula
About the special tirgul tomorrow
|Due to other exams which some of you are taking tomorrow morning, the tirgul will start at 12:30. If you can only come at 11:30 (and not at 12:30) then visit me at my office. Also, there will be another such tirgul on Tuesday, 17:30|
Good luck in Computability.
Change of place
|The special Tirgul (10-Sep-2006) will be held in Taub 201|
|Friday, 15-Sep-2006, 08:00, Taub 3|
|Sunday, 10-Sep-2006, 11:30, Taub 9|
|During the summer (including exam period) I will hold my office hours only if an appointment was set via e-mail.|
Assignment 4 papers were returned to the cells
|My (usual) office hours will be held today, Monday 14:30-15:30.|
Please contact me If you'd like to meet in a different time.
|1) Material for tutorial 13 has just been published. It is a zip pakcage with various multiple-inheritance programs|
2) I was asked whether a student from Monday's group can come to the two hours at Wednesday (instead of going to the Monday class). Obviously, you can do that, but you will have a missing 7-10 minutes which the other group has already learned
|Will take place this Wedenesday, 5-Jul-2006, in place of the lecture.|
The Monday group should only attend the second hour (11:30-12:30)
The Thursday group should attend both hours (10:30-12:30)
Assignment 5 is a MAGEN
|(So, it can only increase your grade)|
|Time: Sunday, 30-Jul-06, 13:00|
Assignment 5 published
|Note: This assignment is optional.|
Assignment 4 - correction
|Please note that there was a mistake in the homework document. See the FAQ list for the correction.|
Thursday (15-June-2006) tutorial is cancelled
Tutorials this week
|I am attending a conference this week, so:|
Monday - tutorial is cancelled.
Thursday - There is a slight chance of someone substituting me. A final announcement will be published on Wednesday
Assignment 4 published
No tutorial on Monday (29-May-2006)
|Reason: Monday in MATKONET Tuesday|
|Will be held on Wednesday, 7-June-2006, 12:30-14:30 at Taub 7 |
(So, you will have four hours of OOP in a row. Enjoy..)
Submission of assignment 3
|Make sure that each class has its own source file and that the name of the file matches the name of the class. In other words, your sources should be called: 'MyClass.st' and 'Auto.st'|
FAQ for assignment 3 has been opened
Material for Tutorial 8 has been published
Assignment 3 published
|The file "dynamic-definition-of-methods.txt" is now available under "Course Material -> Tutorials -> Week 4"|
|(For Thursday's group:) |
The material for the "week 4" tutorial includes these two files: replacing-class.txt and adding-methods.txt. Make sure you bring them to class.
Submission in pairs
|The following students: 034107581, 066522012, 031674195, 015861537 are kindly requested to find a partner.|
Please use the "Find A Partner" facility on the web-site
Assignment 2 published
|Due date: 23-Apr-2006. There will be no postponements.|
Change of place
|From now on, Monday's tutorial (group 12) will be held in Taub 9|
Assignment 1 published
|Due date: 2-Apr-2006|
Tomorrow's tutorial (16-Mar-2006) is cancelled
|Supplementary tutorial will be anounced later.|
Today's lecture (15-Mar-2006) is cancelled
|Supplementary lecture will be held on Sunday, 19-Mar-2006, 16:30 at Taub 6|