- As of this moment, classes and recitations will be taught online. If the situation will allow us, we will move to hybrid learning (online + physical).
- The course's weight is three academic credit points and belongs to list a (רשימה א)
- The course will cover
- Search techniques for AI problems (blind search, informed search, adversarial search, local search)
- Probabilistic reasoning (MDPs)
- Learning (learning systems, decisions trees)
- Logic and Algorithms 1 can be taken in parallel to the course (in contrast to being "hard" prerequisites)
- There will be three homework assignments and a final exam.
- Given the current situation, the homework assignments will be given extra weight:
- HW1: 15% [expected publication: 22/04/2021]
- HW2: 15% [expected publication: 9/5/2021]
- HW3: 15% [expected publication: 17/06/2021]
- Final exam: 55% [Moed A: 09/07/2021; Moed B: 22/08/2021]
- Can be submitted in pairs
- If someone needs an extension (Miluim / hospitalization), a request should be submitted three days before the submission deadline
- Late submission (without being pre-approved) will result in 5 points deducted for each late day (Friday / Saturday are considered one day). Assignments submitted more than three days after the deadline will not be graded
- You can re-submit the exercise as much times as you want before the deadline. The last submission will be graded. A submission after the deadline will be considered as a late submission
- Any for of cheating will not be tolerated.