A General Announcement
We hope you are all doing well and are in good health.
As instructed by the Technion’s administration, the course will be run this semester mainly (if not fully) online.
Please read the following instructions carefully:
1. The course’s Moodle (https://moodle.technion.ac.il/) will be its online source for material, homework assignments and notifications. This webcourse will not be active apart from the single announcement you’re reading.
2. Both lectures and tutorials will be recorded on video and uploaded once a week. You are free to watch them whenever you see fit.
3. Homework assignments will be published and submitted online.
4. Reception hours will be held weekly by all staff members using the online platform https://webex.com. More information about reception hours, along with clear instructions will be published soon.
5. We will be using the Piazza system for written interaction. This System should be familiar to most of you as a formal framework of Q&A. You can access the course’s Piazza using the following link: https://piazza.com/technion.ac.il
6. Last but not least, since we are all, both staff and students, dealing with challenging changes to the course’s administration, we are committed to being empathic to you and more lenient towards various questions and requests.
We wish us all good luck and a prolific semester.
|עדכון אחרון ב- 17/3/2020, 12:38:45 Last updated on 17/3/2020, 12:38:45 Последняя модификация 17/3/2020, 12:38:45 تمت الحتلنة الأخيرة ب- 17/3/2020, 12:38:45|