An additional tutorial session
An additional tutorial session has been added, and will be taught by Alon.
Thusrday, 15:30-17:30, Taub 3
|1. Please notice that HW0 is published and can be found in 'Assignments' section. |
You are not required to submit it, but it will help you to get the tools and skills needed for the next assignments.
2. A video of VMware session can be found in http://panoptotech.technion.ac.il under the name 'sadna'. It has all the explanations about HW0. You need your student login to enter it.
3. You can download the image from: http://www.cs.technion.ac.il/~anastas/Linux-cs234123.zip
4. Please make sure you register with the Piazza forum: https://piazza.com/class/j8mkrglkc9onz
All the Q&A regarding HW assignments is managed there.
Welcome to course 234123 - Operating Systems - Winter 2017-2018
|Hello and welcome to the Operating Systems course,|
A few announcements:
1. The first few tutorials, Sunday-Tuesday will be given before the first lecture.
2. The first tutorial will cover both intro and system calls slides (intro.pdf and r2_linux.pdf, see Course Material section).
3. The syllabus and regulations are available on the website (see the Syllabus section).
Read carefully the regulations. If you have any question regarding it please feel free to contact us for clarifications.
We want to emphasize that it is important to read the regulations, since this is how the course will be regulated. Afterwards you can not say you didn't know...
Good luck in the course!