Some of you have noticed a conflict between UG and WebCourse regarding Tuesday's tutorial session.
UG is correct. There is a tutorial on Tuesday. There was a typo in WebCourse staff list,
and the site has been corrected to reflect this.
The Tuesday tutorial will be given at 12:30-14:30, Taub 9, by Arie Tal.
An additional Tutorial class has been opened
An additional tutorial class has been opened.
The tutorial class will be taught by Gil Kupfer, on Thursday 12:30-14:30 at Taub 4.
|1. Please notice that HW0 is published and can be found in 'Assignments' section. |
You are not required to submit it, but it will help you to get the tools and skills needed for the next assignments.
2. A video of VMware session can be found in http://panoptotech.technion.ac.il under the name 'sadna'. It has all the explanations about HW0. You need your student login to enter it.
3. You can download the image from: http://www.cs.technion.ac.il/~anastas/Linux-cs234123.zip
4. Please make sure you register with the Piazza forum: https://piazza.com/class/j09en22pxas2eo
All the Q&A regarding HW assignments is managed there.
Welcome to course 234123 - Operating Systems - Spring 2016
|Hello and welcome to the Operating Systems course,|
A few announcements:
1. The first tutorial, Monday morning at 8:30-10:30 will be given before the first lecture the same day.
2. First tutorial will cover both intro and system calls slides.
3. The syllabus and regulations are available on the website (see the Syllabus section).
Read carefully the regulations. If you have any question regarding it please feel free to contact us for clarifications.
We want to emphasize that it is important to read the regulations, since this is how the course will be regulated. Afterwards you can not say you didn't know...
Good luck in the course!